[blparent] rejecting foods

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Dec 11 14:50:50 UTC 2008

Granted I had an older child eating the baby food, but we put spices in it
to liven it up.  We put a little salt and onion powder in the ham, salt and
garlic in the beef and chicken and he didn't like the turkey.  If that's the
texture you want to feed her, just make it taste more like what you'd put on
the table.
Barbara