[blparent] Discomfort help!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Dec 16 13:50:09 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I’m sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I’m wondering if anyone can
help me.  Yesterday was the first day Austin has been completely weaned.
This is wonderful, in many ways, but I’m finding that I’m a bit full, sore,
and uncomfortable.  Does anyone have any tips for reducing the soreness, or
is this just something my body will need to adjust to as it moves on?

Thanks,

Melissa

Checked by AVG.
5:04 PM