[blparent] Discomfort help!

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:01:41 UTC 2008

Cabbage leaves! I know, a bit weird, but it works.
I was tempted to hand express, but that's a bad idea, because it would just be stimulating more milk
production.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown