[blparent] Discomfort help!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Dec 16 16:49:38 UTC 2008

Hi Melissa.  I can't say I've tried it because I haven't needed to.  But I
had a great lactation consultant at the hospital when my baby was born, and
she said if you got feeling painfully full, take the outer leaves of a green
cabbage, cut holes for the nipples to poke through, and put them on your
breasts.  (Purple cabbage works, too, but it stains the skin.)  The
lactation consultant didn't know why it worked, but she said it was the best
remedy she'd ever found.  Good luck!

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"