[blparent] Discomfort help!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Dec 17 18:04:55 UTC 2008

Sage is used for women who overproduce milk, so it probably helps the milk
dry up.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"