[blparent] message about list privacy

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Dec 20 06:31:15 UTC 2008

Hi.  What I'm trying to tell you is, the archives are located on the NFB
site, but they can be found by accessing Google and probably other search
engines as well.  That's not a bad thing in itself, but it's something to be
aware of when you decide what to post and what to keep to yourself or talk
about by private e-mail instead of on the public list.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"