[blparent] What kind of stove do yuou have?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 16:12:13 UTC 2008

Hello:

     I bought a Bosch stove from Sears. It is a flat top, but has knobs so
it can be easily set. I tend to put the pot on the burner, then turn on the
stove and if necessary move the pot so it is in the best position. I also
have a Bosch dishwasher that has nice buttons for setting it. My only
complaint was that if you want an accessible appliance, you tend to either
get the really low end or the top of the line.

Happy New Year,

Robert Jaquiss