[blparent] Stove talk

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Dec 28 02:41:54 UTC 2008

Hi.  My mother had a flat top stove, and I hated it.  I found it difficult
to keep the pan on the burner, and I toasted my fingers a few times.  If I
were to buy a stove, it would be the kind with solid metal burners.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"