[blparent] fun kids music

David Engebretson Jr. d.engebretson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 16:46:45 UTC 2008

I heard an interview with Chris Ballew of the Presidents of the United
States of America on KUOW (Seattle NPR station) a few days back.  He's doing
some really fun kids music.  You can listen to it at
http://www.babypantsmusic.com

I'm using JAWS 10 and can't seem to see the controls to play the tracks, but
I routed JAWS to PC and found some text that said click here to play - so I
did.  I wish I could figure out how to download it.  Supposedly it is free
to download.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share the fun find.  If you can see the page and
know how to download the songs, please let me know how you did it.

Cheers,
David