[blparent] What kind of stove do yuou have?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Dec 30 02:57:24 UTC 2008

I know they have burners, the problem is you can't really feel them.  I sort
of remember my mother-in-law's stove top and thought for some reason I
wouldn't be able to use it.  I heard that the gas stove tops still have a
raised thing ama jig that you can feel.  I like the idea of the flat one
though, I like things that are easy to clean.  V