[blparent] question about accessible books

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Dec 30 05:27:47 UTC 2008

Can you submit it to Bookshare dot org?

tell me where a good place would be to post this.  I am in the
process of publishing a book, "Wild Heart" with Publish America.
I am trying to find a way to make it accessible, becuase they do
not do ebooks nor do they do audio.  I want it to be available to
everyone, so if someone has any information, i'd greatly
appreciate it.  Thanks so much.