[blparent] question about accessible books

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 30 12:55:28 UTC 2008

Bookshare? Hadn't thought of that, but don't know. Might go googling.
Thanks, but am thinking a pdf version on cd is easiest and least expensive.
Only trouble is if someone doesn't have a computer or doesn't have good
speech and wants an audio version. Thinking of reading it myself, but have
to get it in braille, first. Thanks.
Shannon Wells
on the web at
http://www.christianhomeplace.com