[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Nov 1 16:51:54 UTC 2008

And therein lies the problem.  A certain segment of our population today
wants us to incorporate all culture's costums simultaneously and stop being
who we are.  American is bad, they say.  We've had nothing bad stuff in our
past so who are we say anything about others' ways.  Forgive me, those
outside our borders, but we are the greatest nation on earth.  If we
weren't, why do people keep wanting to come here?
Barbara