[blparent] Useful Appliances

Silvara silvara at cox.net
Sun Nov 2 01:34:01 UTC 2008

I got mine from Independent Living aids. Mine is rather expensive but I
think now they sell less expensive ones.  I think Maxiaids also has them.
Scales are great for weighing meat and chicken.
 I like to separate my ground meat into 1 pound bags.     ***
Grace

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

http://silvara.paperbackswap.com/profile/index.php