[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 5 05:06:14 UTC 2008

this reminded me of a friend I have from Peru.  he calls his mom gordita.
Well Gordita means fat in spanish.  I thought it was just terrible when i
heard him call her that and i got angry at him.  he told me in Peru it was
something nice.  he said it means comfortable one.  I don't know that I
believe that, but his mom didn't seem to mind. V