[blparent] preschool and other programs, was Teaching Kids Manners

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Nov 2 03:46:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I agree with the below.  My son loves his preschool, and he's learned lots
of things there.  I love the program  they have there, and if I didn't, I
certainly think of taking him elsewhere.  I think the thing parents really
need to do is  to do your research about the facility and the program.  It's
not a one size fits all situation and some programs won't work well for all
kids.

Tammy