[blparent] Posts on-topic versus off-topic

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:18:52 UTC 2008

That's true, David.  I wanted to try and get away from the posts of
kindergartten, and try and focus on _only something blindness-related.  If
you don't mind, people, I want to hear more experiences on parenting,
please: your questions, concerns, and others.  The holidays post was a
similar to: "wow! Kindergartten has changed!" in that I wanted to focus on
the topic, at hand: blind parents and experiences.  The "because we're
blind?" posts are an example of on-topic posts.  Deena and those objecting
to the kindergartten posts have a point.

You're right, Dave!

Eric
Eric from Los Angeles:

Look!  It's Holiday Time!

Look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!