[blparent] Wow this year has gone fast!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 2 18:00:15 UTC 2008

Eric:

I beg to differ with you.  If you stretch, you can say anything is
blindness-related.  However, talking about what the holidays mean to
you etc., is not really what was intended for this list.

People are objecting to to many extraneous messages, and I tend to
agree.  Lists promote community, and you have to balance this with
staying on topic.

David Andrews, List Owner