[blparent] chasing toddlers

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 16:34:51 UTC 2008

Hello:

     If you wanted to attach a bell fairly permanently, I suggest trying a
zip-tie. These are plastic strips that have a toothed side and a hole in one
end. Put the end through the hole and pull tight and cut off the excess. The
bell will be attached and its not likely to come off unless the tie is cut.
These are normally used to bundle wires, or other fastening jobs. They
should be available in hardware stores or in a store that sells computer
supplies. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert