[blparent] a note from jeri

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 6 17:32:14 UTC 2008

We're doing great! We had another appointment on the forth of this month and the
heart beat was loud and clear again. We'll find out if it's  a boy or a girl on December
third. I'm so excited. I think I'm starting to feel he or she moving in my tummy.
Jeri is still having computer problems, but she sent me this from someone  elses account.  She asked me to tell the list hello, so I just sent some of the mail to you guys.  She can't reply to our posts, but she still is reading them. V

We're doing great! We had another appointment on the forth of this month and the
heart beat was loud and clear again. We'll find out if it's  a boy or a girl on December
third. I'm so excited. I think I'm starting to feel he or she moving in my tummy.
this is the part I love the most. I'm starting to feel a little better. I have maybe
three days a week where I'm not feeling sicker than a dog. Smile.
 Dylan was Tomas the Tank Engine.
He was so cute, I almost cried a couple of different times. But then, I cry rather
easily these days. Smile.
Could you tell the list hello from me?  Take care!
Jeri

this is the part I love the most. I'm starting to feel a little better. I have maybe
three days a week where I'm not feeling sicker than a dog. Smile.
How are you doing? Did Gab have a fun Halloween? Dylan was Tomas the Tank Engine.
He was so cute, I almost cried a couple of different times. But then, I cry rather
easily these days. Smile.
Well, I'm off to send some more emails. Thanks so much for checking on us. Could