[blparent] a sandwich press

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Nov 7 00:14:57 UTC 2008

Hey guys I was at Walmart yesterday and finally met a sandwich press.  It was only $9.99 and it looked just like you described it.  I didn't buy it yet, but i was tempted.  I was actually looking for a coffee pot.  My friend gave me one, but the bellie is too big, hence all the coffee ends up on the counter instead of the cup.  And of course,  the only ones I liked were either $95 or $54.  The thing that hurts so much is I saw the same one $54 at Mervins the other day and it was $39 and I thought that was too high. silly me. V