[blparent] Question about adopting

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 08:01:20 UTC 2008

I think that's a much better idea than having to put on a performance for
strangers.  I'm sorry, but questions like: "How will you know if your child
has a fever?" is a stupid question.  Most peiple, blind or sighted, touch a
child's forehead to see if there is a possible fever.  If the question is
about how will the parent know how high the fever is, then you can get into
talking thermometers and things like that.Besides, if these people would use
their brains once in a while and think things through, they would realize
that they themselves don't use their precious eyesight for everything
regarding their children.  I'm really sorry for the ranting post, but zI
just get sick of the same old questions, that if thought through, people
would find the answers themselves