[blparent] Question about adopting

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:27:16 UTC 2008

All this input is extremely helpful. My hubby and I have been doing a lot of
talking and are gaining more and more confidence every moment. Many of the
things that you've suggested we have already gotten or at least discussed
like safety latches, plug covers, door knob covers (which by the way my
friends are already growling about) LOL. talking thermometer man the list
goes on. My hubby isn't too thrilled about the leash or the noisy shoes. I
haven't even had little nick knacks for years that are down low mainly
because I've babysat so much that I just got use to keeping those types of
things away from kids and because my big dog use to suffer from separation
anxiety and eat my stuff. LOL.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!