[blparent] Question about adopting

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 12 04:11:49 UTC 2008

When Gab was old enough to crawl around, she would pull on the cabinet door
and give up quickly since she could not open the doors.  Afew years ago we
went to a friends house in alabama and she had a child proof lock on her
gate to the pool, Gab gave the once over and slid it open.  My friend was
shocked.  Gab told her that if a kid really wants to, they could open
anything. All those years I thought those locks were the cats meow.  Another
friend of mine put in the kind that had a small magnet and the only way you
could open them was to get a bigger magnet and run it over the cabinet door
and then and only then would that silly thing open. Of course if you
misplaced that outside magnet, you were out of luck to open the door.  they
worked really well. smile.
I'm still praying for you guys. Smile. V