[blparent] Noisy shoes

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Nov 12 12:30:25 UTC 2008

Hi Shannon,
I wasn't thrilled about the squeaking shoes either, so I put bells on my
son's shoes.  They are noisy, but at least it's a pleasant noise to listen
to.  As for leashes, at least in the US, they sell really cute ones that are
a small backpack that looks like an animal (we have a monkey) and the tail
of the animal is the leash.  Austin still loves his (not all kids do, of
course) and has even named it.  Maybe I get stares when I'm out in public,
but at least I know Austin is safe.  And, I've received a ton of comments
about how cute the leash is, and even what a good idea it is.
Good luck!
Melissa

Checked by AVG.
8:59 AM