[blparent] Question about adopting

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 12 21:05:17 UTC 2008

Don't feel bad about not knowing the date.  When i was pregnant they first
said I was due in September, then they did an ultra sound and they changed
it to November 3, well then i went into the H 09/20/1999 and stayed there
for 2 weeks until Gab was born 10/07.  She weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and 21
inches long and they dare to tell me she was premature. V