[blparent] Question about adopting

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:34:33 UTC 2008

Yeah we've been discussing this and he has already told the social worker
that he is willing to use the leash if it comes down to a question of
safety. Someone had mentioned a wrist attachment and he is more keen on this
approach. He had a cousin that was severely abused and was actually chained
up so he has that past image in his head to deal with. He's adjusting
though. Yeah I think bells are more suitable for us. John can hear a person
breathing in another room so I'm sure it will be fine. Anyone ever struggle
with finding out the real birth dait. I know it can be off by 3 weeks
sometimes but, the birth mom is driving me nuts with the constant coming
over and telling me the due date is wrong. It started out as the 20 of Jan,
then went to the 6th then went to the 16th then they have no idea but, could
be Dec sometime. Talk about confusing. I'm almost afraid to answer the door
when it's her. I just hope the home study is done soon. Grrrr. LOL.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!