[blparent] Christmas gift ideas for a 9-year-old girl

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 13 18:40:15 UTC 2008

Hey, tammy, I don't agree that some of these things would be expensive.  It
just depends on your neighborhood.  My 9 year old would love museum passes,
especially like the Explora museum or the dinosaur museum.  Of course every
9 year old is different.  I'm not sure she would like to scoop poop for
other animals, she has enough trouble scooping poop for her own.  But
working in a vet office and learning would be great fun. V