[blparent] Noisy shoes

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Nov 14 23:50:55 UTC 2008

I remember getting really angry at a mobility teacher when I was a little
girl for asking where my cane was when I hit my head on the corner of a
counter that extended all the way to the floor.  I should have been using my
cane, but I was hurt, and I felt like she didn't care.  I remember that to
this day.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"