[blparent] a different kind of cane

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:12:29 UTC 2008

That probably would have been a good place to have a marshmallow
rolling tip, right? Grin.

I use an ID cane in conjunction with my guide dog.  If, for some
reason, he won't go forward, and since it's not always clear
what's there, I whip out my cane to search.  That way, if there
are any five-foot drops, I will know not to step off! Hahaha.

--Allie

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/pwandmo
mx2%40suddenlink.net

info for