[blparent] a different kind of cane

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 19 04:31:19 UTC 2008

Did I tell you about the time I fell off a 3 foot drop?  Well this was when
I thought I could see and was on my honeymoon.  We were at my husbands
uncle's house and i wanted to get our camera from our truck so I had the
bright idea to just go out the door straight across the yard to our truck
parked in front of the house.  No cane, just me and across the yard i went
and pow, I fell to the ground 3 feet down.  the yard, apparently, was in 2
levels.  Of course no one thought to tell me, of course, I never asked
either.  So the next time i went out the front door there, yu can bet my
cane was in hand. Live and learn! V