[blparent] helpful tip for spoon feeding

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Nov 18 18:42:22 UTC 2008

I don't mind cleaning up the mess, but I do get self-conscious if others are
around.  I have one friend who tries to step in because she can't stand to
see food on the baby's face.  Sometimes I let her take over, or let the
baby's dad do the feeding, just so I can have a little break.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"