[blparent] a different kind of cane

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 19 05:34:29 UTC 2008

One of these days you'll be surprised and it will click.  I hate to tell
you, the older you get, the less patience you'll have.  I always laugh,
everyone told us it was a good thing we waited to have Gab  i was almost 40,
but they are wrong, the older you get the less patience you have.  My yung
friends think they're impatient. hahah.  i think it must be hard at any age.