[blparent] Long Hair

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 14:47:12 UTC 2008

What about the shampoos and conditioners that have lavender in them?  I
think it's Suave that makes a lavender and lilac shampoo and conditioner.
A friend in college also told me not to rinse the conditioner completely
out--that's why you don't put it in the top part of the hair.  Split ends
also make it impossible to get through.
Barbara