[blparent] Long Hair

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 20 04:24:03 UTC 2008

Trishas, the problem is not self concious at all, she doesn't care if it
gets brushed. if you leave it up to her, it would never be brushed.  It's me
who cares.  I told her that someday she will look like that character who
never brushes her hair and before you know it her hair was very very long
and the whole neighborhood of animals was living in it.  hahahaha! V