[blparent] Bumble Bells

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Nov 22 04:26:56 UTC 2008

My best tip to you is just pin a bell on the back of your child's shirt,
right between the shoulder blades where they can't reach them.  I did this
with Gabriella and I know this is what Kathy Schroeder did when her children
were small.  Nothing fancy.  It really works and will only cost you the
price of a small bell and a safety pin. smile.  Sometimes old fashioned ways
really work. V