[blparent] george foreman grill

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 25 23:43:47 UTC 2008

That's the same one that I have.  I also use the same technique
for judging "doneness."  The nose knows, and to me there is an
obvious, tactile difference between rare and well done, and some
in betweens.  Undone meat feels "fleshy," where closer to cooked
through feels more firm, and, well, done.

If it