[blparent] Fireplace idea

Karla Hudson HudsonKC at msu.edu
Sun Nov 30 01:40:15 UTC 2008

Hi Grace,

One idea is the super play yard XT which you can use to block off areas
where you do not want baby or to lock baby in a designated area.  The play
yard is made of plastic but I am pretty sure if it isn't right up against
the fireplace it should withstand the heat.  The play yard folds up which
will work well if you are traveling by car to visit family.  We used the
play yard to block in our family room so our son could have his own play
area and stay out of our kitchen.  The product is pretty useful as it can
come apart in and be used in various ways.  We even put it around our
Christmas tree when our son was little.

Karla