[blparent] outlets

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:19:40 UTC 2008

I was just wondering if anyone had some tips on how to stop my 14 month daughter from unpluging things from the electrical outlets.  She first was taking her night light out of the socket, so we are replacing that with one of the touch lights that we can hang up out of her reach.  We figured out how to handle that problem, but today she has started unpluging the TV.  I know we could put furniture in front of the outlets, but that is not an option for every oulet we have things plugged into.  Any help would be apreciated.

Eva