[blparent] outlets

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 05:18:05 UTC 2008

Hi,
Eva there are things at walmart that cover the electrical outlet but make it
able to plug a plug into the wall.  it covers the plug and the cord a bit.
Has 2 slits in the bottom for the cords to hang into and a cover that is
hard for a child to take off.   You can also try home depot.  I had to use
those for my son.  He liked to watch his light go on and off and instead of
using the light switch which he couldn't reach he would plug and unplug over
and over again.

Jennifer