[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Fri Oct 24 18:51:04 UTC 2008

Am I the only one finding this thread hilarious?
Both Veronica's and Elizabeth's posts had spelling errors, with
Elizabeth's being the greatest hit. Elizabeth won this award both for
the sheer number of mistakes, but also correctly using these mistakes
while conveying the message that "some parents want the schools to do
their job".
Thank you both for the entertainment.