[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 26 02:48:21 UTC 2008

The only problem with kindergarten expecting them to already know
essentially how to read is that soon kindergarten may be made mandatory in
the states where its not and then preschool will become the next mandatory
thing.  When is your child too young to be indoctrinated by the system?
Will you let them have your one-year-old?  Your six-month-old?
Barbara