[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Oct 26 04:15:15 UTC 2008

Don't you find this very sad.  Ever since Gab was little, we always played
word games, if not just saying words that start with certain letters, we
would or should i say, i would spell them as well.  Like we would say "a"
and then I would say "airport," or something like that.  I would then spell
it, airport is spelled a i r p o r t. Sometimes we would just spit out as
many words as we could think of with a certain letter, like airport,
airplane, ant, apple, antidisestablishmentarianism, etc. It just bugs me
when parents don't play these type of games with their children, it only
takes a second, while you're walking, driving, sitting bathing, etc. V