[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Oct 26 22:23:09 UTC 2008

"It takes a village to raise a child" is an African proverb, popularized
lately by Hillary Clinton, who wrote a book with that title while her
husband was in office.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"