[blparent] wow kindergarten has changed!

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sun Oct 26 21:24:53 UTC 2008

I don't see where this teacher is up in any one else's living
room trying to tell people how to raise their nonconforming,
iconoclastic bratz!  They're in a public school?  Every thing
they do is public, privacy is out the door with you when you step
outside your own box!  Who ever said it was right, it truly takes
a village.

I've

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/poetlor