[blparent] speaking of kindergarten...

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Mon Oct 27 12:24:22 UTC 2008

Pipi,
You can have the teacher email you items, or you can talk with the
teacher.
Even when your daughter learns to read, you don't want to depend on her
to read. I can see it now "yeah mom, I got all A's again" or "Yeah, we
have Friday off again mom, those teachers sure love their work days
don't they"?

Don't stress so much, you'll be fine and like everybody, you will figure
things out as you need to.