[blparent] speaking of kindergarten...

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Oct 28 20:58:02 UTC 2008

On the contrear, my daughter loves school and loves to read every paper that
comes home.  She loves to tell me what they are doing in school and I sit
with her while she does her homework.  I guess we don't hangwith the kids
that say there is no school.  of course, I am in touch with her teacher and
Gab wouldn't dare tell me there is no school.  She wants to get a perfect
attendance again this year. V