[blparent] Convention question

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Apr 5 02:24:21 UTC 2009

That is a hard question for me.  I don't think Gab knew I was blind (without
vision) until she was older, but she did know she had to put my hands on
things at a very early age.  But I'm still not convinced it had anything to
do with my lack of sight.  My friends baby 18 months does that to me and to
his sighted mom.  As for taking them to convention, I've been taking Gab
since she was born.  Although, I really prefer to leave her behind.  I call
it my sanity check. Smile!  You have to wait until you're done nursing. V