[blparent] Convention question

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:52:44 UTC 2009

My kids always handed things to me or put my hands on things, but when
reality started to set in, around age 3 or 4, or sometimes even a bit older,
then they started asking questions.  They would still try to show me
pictures and things, so it was obvious that they didn't really understand
for a while.
I was still nursing Kaelyn at convention.  I'm comfortable nursing in public
though, and just kept us covered, as I would anywhere else.  She ate a lot
of Gerber puffs that week though. *smile*
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1