[blparent] Convention question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Apr 7 17:44:08 UTC 2009

Know yourself, know your baby, and know what you can do logestically and
finantially.
My daughter doesn't sleep well when not in her own bed, so traveling
with her is extremely tiring.
As for when they realize mom and/or dad are blind, my daughter has known
my eyes don't work I think for forever. I don't think she much cares.
She likes to show me pictures, but so do adults. A large part of showing
pictures is conveying what the picture shower likes to the people they
love. Viewed that way, it's a lot of fun.